A Leading Global Ticketing Company are expanding their engineering team and looking for mid level Software Engineers
They are looking for Engineers at all parts of the stack including
- Frontend Engineers – In depth exp with React.js & Material UI
- Full-Stack Engineers – In depth exp with React/ TypeScript/ AWS
- Backend Engineers – In depth exp with Node/ AWS/ Serverless
You'll join as key members of their team(s) and help on continually improving their product as they expand into the US market. There is lots of exciting work to get involved in and a great chance to grow as an Engineer and really harness your skills!
You'll work on the renovation of their core platform and help create a market leading platform that is used by people all over the world! hey are working on a number of greenfield projects and have a very busy roadmap of work this year & next.
They currently offer a remote working culture BUT ideally would like candidates who can visit London once a month
They are market leaders and reach customers all over the world! With the UK being their biggest market, they now will be heading over to the US and want to ensure their platform provides their customers with the best service they can.
- React.js, TypeScript, Material UI, AWS Lambda (serverless), Node.js, GraphQL & Apollo
- They can offer up to 80k for this position + a great list of benefits
- Engineering focused with a huge emphasis on innovation & quality software craftsmanship/ Collaborative and very focused around the team & people/ Sociable and positive/ Big drive on being the best! But having fun whilst you do it! & last but not least, flexible and with a huge trust factor (they want you to ensure you enjoy your work and are empowered to grow/ thrive)