If you are a .NET Engineer skilled with Microservices & AWS, looking to work remotely, please read on!
This will be a full-time role offering a competitive base + full benefits + remote work! We are a software development and marketing company that has been in business since 2015 and have a team of creative professionals working together to serve our every growing clients! Work/life balance, the latest technologies, and collaboration are a few things we truly believe in.
Our HQ's are located in downtown Fullerton & Solvang, CA, with our team is spread across the nation working remotely!
What You Will Be Doing
- Help build a new platform to replace our legacy applications
- Drive the development of new features in an Agile environment
- Build systems that are scalable, performant and secure
- Solve business needs with initiative, sound judgement, a strong technical mind, attention to detail and exceptional customer service
- Mentor other engineers on a variety of topics: micro-services, domain-driven design, CI/CD pipeline automation, AWS and career growth
- Participate in strategy sessions to determine the best technology solutions to solve business problems and make build vs. buy decisions
What You Need for this Position
- 3+ years working experience
- .NET Core
- Microservices Architecture (advanced design patterns)
- Domain Driven Design (DDD)
- AWS preferred (Azure will work in lieu of)
- Mac and/or Linux OS
- NoSQL (MongoDB, CouchDB, Redis) or RDBMS (Postgres)
Bonus (not Required)
- CI/CD (Jenkins)
- Docker / Kubernetes
- Experience working on smaller teams / startups / greenfield projects
- Leadership experience
What's In It for You
If this sounds like a match, please email me directly and/or apply online – interviews are being scheduled!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Bobby June
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : BJ1-1657260 — in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Bobby June – Director of Recruiting – CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.