Software Engineer (Python Quant Mathematics) *Hybrid WFH / London* to 250k
Fantastic opportunity for an exceptional Software Engineer with a natural talent for mathematics to join a leading proprietary trading firm with global reach. You will join a unique culture, working alongside some of the brightest minds in the industry who specialise in everything from trading and technology to quantitative research.
- Up to 250k plus 100% bonus (for the perfect candidate the company will pay up to 300k)
- Hybrid working model allowing you to work remotely 2 days a week
- Fantastic career progression and development opportunities
- Long service leave
- Catered lunches
- Workout sessions, yoga & Pilates classes, and in-house massages
- Company trips abroad and amazing events
As a Software Engineer, you will be joining an experienced team where you will be in close collaboration with traders and researchers working on trading signals and portfolio optimisation; productionising and refining trading models, building post-trade analysis tooling, and designing and building data pipelines. Your contribution to the team will have a huge impact to the company's future success, and you will be encouraged to bring new ideas and perspective whilst contributing to areas beyond your immediate responsibilities.
Office & WFH Policy:
Based in London (expanding from one of Australia's most exciting and competitive trading firms) you will be joining a friendly team where you can enjoy a comprehensive benefits package and receive continuous support to help you progress in your career. You can work remotely up to two days a week for this position.
- You are educated to PhD or Masters level from a highly reputable University (likely top 20 or Russell group) in Mathematics or Computer Science
- You have exceptional mathematical skills and a pragmatic approach to problem solving
- You have a solid technical background, having used Python extensively
- You have experience using NumPy and Pandas
- You have worked within a Trading environment
- You have exceptional communication and collaboration skills
As a Software Engineer, you can expect to earn a competitive salary (up to 200k – 300k) plus a bonus (up to 100%) and benefits.
Apply today or call to have a confidential discussion about this Software Engineer (Python Mathematics) role.
At Client Server we believe in a diverse workplace that allows people to play to their strengths and continually learn. We're an equal opportunities employer whose people come from all walks of life and will never discriminate based on race, colour, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. The clients we work with share our values.