This role presents an opportunity to contribute to innovative Machine Learning compilation technology. You will help build the software that enables development of deep learning applications, smartphones, self-driving cars and many other areas.
In the Arm's Machine Learning (ML) Compiler team we are seeking a compiler engineer to build a range of innovative compiler solutions for a variety of markets. This is a rare opportunity to join a compiler team, and have a marked impact on both strategy and implementation!
You will apply your experience and insight within this domain to build and optimise compilers for machine learning networks targeting Arm’s range of CPU, GPU and NPU.
- Build, extend and collaborate on innovative ML compiler projects such as Apache TVM
- Develop high-quality, improvements for Arm’s partners
- Work with other groups in Arm to expand support of the Arm architecture and cores
Required Skills and Experience:
- C/C++ development experience
- Experience in the full software development lifecycle (designing, developing, testing, delivering, and maintaining production-quality software), in a commercial environment
- Curiosity about compilers
- Fortitude to learn new skills and technologies
‘Nice To Have’ Skills and Experience:
- Experience in contributing to an open-source project and working with an open-source community
- Interest in Machine Learning applications and frameworks
- Knowledge of scripting languages, for example Python or shell-scripting
On top of the already compelling Life at arm, we are famous for our team culture – regular career conversations, remarkable diversity, equity and inclusion approach and continuous improvement mentality.
We offer a competitive reward package including annual bonus, RSUs and healthcare support. As well as other benefits such as an on-site gym and social events that are organised within the company!
We are offering a hybrid approach to home and office working to provide an adaptable experience for all employees. We expect some working time to be spent in office, to promote a strong collaborative environment with good team integration but are accommodating to different home working requirements.