- Fully Remote
- Jnr/Mid Level opportunity
About Our Client
You will be joining a team that is seasoned with passionate experts in their respective domains. As a team, they eat complex challenges for breakfast, like building a high-performance Storage System that makes datacentres worldwide 'CloudStorage-ready'.
You will get a high-tech playground to explore all facets of ICT: from software analysis, design and 'from scratch' development to extensive quality testing and engineering of new software components.
- Taking Product Owners' input on new features and product enhancements and translating this into well tested and well architected implementations.
- Drive features from demos to production ready code through several iterations in our Agile development process.
- Creating well documented code and the associated unit, component and integration tests, which are run through our Continuous Integration Environments to avoid regression and provide you with instant feedback on what you've written.
- Writing software in your favourite area of expertise, but able and willing to execute software-oriented tasks outside of your core capabilities.
- Iterating on improving design and functionality. Get and take the liberty and opportunity to step outside the beaten path to do so. Show courage.
- Whatever you create, if it's created from the perspective of our Customers, you'll create value and get their appreciation for it.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience with JAVA (all version considered)
- Experience with g.it, Jenkins, Docker.
- Basic administration & troubleshooting of Linux Ubuntu.
- Understanding of Cloud and Enterprise storage concepts and products.
- Understanding of scaling concepts (sharding, KV stores, networking).
All industry background are encouraged to apply, also, there is NO MINIMUM level of experience needed.
What's on Offer
In return you will be offered a great base salary, with complete insurance package, meal vouchers, gym discounts. The client also saves no energy and time to take you and your knowledge to the next level. We complete the package with peer-programming, on-the-job coaching and enough time for research, Work hours are flexible. You can work from home and you have the freedom to plan your own workday.
CVs under review now!
ContactAmir MalikQuote job refJN-072021-2938400Phone number+44 (0)207 269 6239Job summarySectorTechnologySubsectorWeb DevelopmentIndustryTechnology & TelecomsLocationCity of LondonContract typePermanentConsultant nameAmir MalikConsultant phone+44 (0)207 269 6239Job referenceJN-072021-2938400