Request ID: 27515-1
Job Title: Software Engineer IV
Duration: 12 months with possible of extension
Work Location: US – WA – Redmond (147120)
Type :Contract (W2)
The main function of a software engineer is to apply the principles of computer science and mathematical analysis to the design, development, testing, and evaluation of the software and systems that make computers work.
Expertise in some of these areas, and interest and aptitude in all of them are essential for this position. You will work in a highly collaborative environment alongside peers that range from optimization experts to casual users of optimization.
– Strong experience with Unity and 3D/AR/VR object development
– Strong experience with object-oriented programing languages (C++, C#, Python)
– Experience with C or similar low level programing languages
– Experience with Graphics and UI development (using opengl or directx)
– Exposure to web based app development (REST API, Query based Database management, etc)
– Participate in design reviews and code reviews for SW & FW teams
– Understanding of test driven development (TDD) approach and tools for CI/CD pipeline development.
– Experience in MATLAB programming or in similar technical computing language
Good to have an understanding of sw/hw interfaces using an SoC development toolchain, Embedded Linux development environments.