Software Engineer – Hardware Testing – Surrey- £35,000 to £60,000+ benefits
A global household name within F1 and the automotive industry are looking for a strong Test Software Engineer to join their team based in Surrey. They are trying to pioneer a better future by uniquely applying data science, design, and engineering.
As a software engineer, you will help develop high quality software solutions for our proprietary test systems. You will also be involved in all aspects of our work, from initial written specification of test strategies to design and writing of test software and its integration with test and measurement hardware.
You will become a key member to innovate by developing leading edge products that span various market segments including automotive, motorsport, transportation and human performance.
A successful candidate must have:
- Experience programming in C/C++
- Strong Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Typically 0-6 years’ experience in software engineering
- Experience with analogue and digital electronics.
- Experience with using Ethernet, RS232, GPIB, etc.
- Great communication skills
- Open to a hybrid role
Apply now as interviews are being scheduled!