Rapidly growing SaaS company / Mission-Driven Organization / 100% Remote
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Travis Arn
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $130,000 – $165,000 per year
A bit about us:
Join a cutting-edge, digital company that is dedicated to the mission of the work we do! As front runners in the early childhood education market, we build dynamic, top-quality digital products that integrate all of the essential elements of a high-quality solution: curriculum, assessment, professional development, and family engagement.
Why join us?
- Strong management and executive team focused on mentoring and development
- Robust compensation and benefits package including 401k with match and unlimited PTO
- Professional development and growth opportunities
- Excellent corporate culture
- 100% Remote
We are looking for a highly talented, innovative, and creative Software Engineer to join its technology team. We are looking for engineers that want to make a real impact in early childhood education. Our platform is evolving, so you need to be someone who can build new functionality and learn new technologies quickly as well as be able to maintain and extend existing code to support organizational needs.
Our technology team is responsible for building out SaaS solutions used by educational organizations across the globe. The team works on a wide variety of projects, solving existing problems and enabling new business objectives. We are growing our group by extending our technology team to continue building and improving on underlining elements of our products: from 3rd party integration layers, to SSO, to shared service development and instrumentation, and brand new product design and implementation. We believe that great technology experts are also software generalists who are unafraid to jump up and down the stack to solve the problems that come our way. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, working on software that supports millions of users daily, then you have an opportunity to join our technology group.
- Develops new features, components and modules to support organizational growth
- Implements a robust set of services and APIs to power high-trafficked SaaS platform
- Participates in planning, analysis, and design of new software solutions
- Investigates troubleshoots and remedies performance bottlenecks in the application flow
- Learns new technologies and keeps up with both traditional and emerging best practices
- Works independently and collaborates with other members of the team to ensure successful delivery of projects
- We are a federal government contractor and thus requires that all employees be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless the employee is entitled to accommodation for reasons related to a medical condition, disability, or sincerely held religious belief. Qualified applicants must comply with this vaccine policy as a condition of employment.
- 5+ years of production experience in software and platform engineering
- Experience with designing and building scalable solutions (recent experience with Go is preferred)
- Familiarity with front-end technologies is a plus (ex. React)
- Working knowledge of AWS and familiarity with its services (ElasticCache, SQS/SNS, OpenSearch, etc.)
- Understanding of modern design patters such as SOA and microservices
- Strong knowledge of relational databases (ex. PostgreSQL)
- Excellent debugging and testing skills and interest to quickly learn new technologies
- Experience with Agile methodology and software development
- Commitment to following security and performance best practices
- Strong sense of collaboration, teamwork, and accountability
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.