If you are a Software Engineer with 3 years of back end development experience, please read on!
We are pioneering mobile, highly accessible, robotic products in the consumer delivery industry and are scaling up our operations to handle our recent success. We are backed by some of the biggest investors behind products like Reddit, Airbnb, and Bird. We are also offering significant equity options to early members of the team.
If you are looking for a chance to have a huge impact on an emerging industry, we would like to hear from you!
What You Will Be Doing
- Develop software to enable our operations to scale
- Develop APIs for internal and external products
- Collaborate with operations team to develop internal tools
What You Need for this Position
- 3+ years of experience in backend web development
- Experienced building scalable backend APIs
- Experience with Python, Golang, and/or Node.js
- Experience with NoSQL Databases (MongoDB)
- Experience with DevOps and modern cloud technologies (GCP, AWS, etc.) [preferred]
What's In It for You
- Competitive Salary ($125-180k DOE)
- Great equity opportunities for new employees!
So, if you are a Software Engineer with Python & APIs experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Patrick Tafua
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : PT3-1670714 — in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Patrick Tafua – Sr. Executive Recruiter – CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.