Software Engineer Asset Management Python – Greenfield
World leading Asset Management firm are looking for a highly business facing Software Engineer to work on building a portfolio management decision enabling platform. This role would be working within Fixed Income Portfolio Management and working alongside the Quants and Portfolio Managers on a daily basis in order to help the platform to enhanced investment decision
They are currently architecting a purely microservice based architecture and have chosen to build everything on top of AWS. This technology group are exposed to a variety of technologies such as Python/Java/React/Node and AWS. All interviews and onboarding are currently being done remotely and for the foreseeable.
- Extensive Python Engineering experience
- Experience working with in finance preferably front office
- Passion for Agile Engineering
- Experience working within Fixed Income
- Asset Management experience, preferably within Portfolio management
- Experience with Cloud technologies, preferably AWS
Please email [email protected] or call 0208 057 9270 for more information.
If this role isn't right for you, but you know of someone who might be interested, we have a market-leading referral scheme in place to thank anyone who refers a friend who is successfully placed! T&Cs apply.