TigerGraph is the only Scalable Enterprise Graph Database system, powered by the first and only native parallel graph technology. We are in an emerging database category and we have been growing rapidly in the past year out of stealth mode. Recent achievement includes receiving a 4.5 out of 5 in InfoWorld’s software review and winning the most disruptive startup in Strata Data conference
What You Will Be Doing
As a Software Engineer in Application Team at TigerGraph, you’ll be working on our visual SDK – GraphStudio from the deepest levels of our stack to very top. Your work will significantly reduce the graph technology learning curve of our business customers, and make graph analytics easy. Our team's next milestone is to make GraphStudio more friendly to data scientists and data analysts by providing more data insight features, and more friendly to system administrators by providing a rich set of DevOps features in the administration center Admin Portal.
You will participate in the design and development of the upcoming exciting features of GraphStudio, contribute to the involvement of the architecture of GraphStudio, get feedbacks in the communication between different teams and customers and grow quickly in a fast changing graph and big data market.
- BS or MS Degree in Computer Science or equivalent technical field.
- Familiarity with at least one of the following languages: Go, C, Python, ES6, Typescript
- Familiarity with at least one of the following web frameworks: Django, Flask, Express.js, Koa.js, Go-Gin or equivalent
- Familiarity with at least one relational database: Mysql, Postgres or equivalent
- Familiarity with any front-end framework such as React, Angular, Vue.js is a big plus
- Familiar with Linux commands.
- Solid computer science background and software engineering sense.
- Fast learner and comfortable with challenges.
- Solid knowledge of algorithm and data structure.
- Team player and good at communication.