My client are looking for a software engineer to work on cloud related applications, this is a hybrid role, with 1 day in the office and the rest from home. Site locations are Southampton and West London.
By joining the cloud team, you will be working with cutting-edge technologies of cloud development, deployment, and operations. You will be part of a team that is constantly seeking to improve and provide the best next generation solutions.
- Develop NodeJS and GoLang backend micro-services for a complex and large-scale cloud applicationsin a microservice architecture.
- Ensure high quality by writing tests in all stages.
- Implement automatic deployment to cloud environment using CI/CD tools
- Add monitoring and alerts to make sure the code is preforming well on live (devops)
- Troubleshoot incidents on live customer deployments and supporting customers
- BSc in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- Recent graduate or upto 3 years post grad experience
- Software development experience any language considered ie C / C++ / C# / Python / Java / VB/ VC++, Go etc
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong system design skills and microservices experience
- Proven technical skills and self-learning ability, capable of thoroughly understanding the functional and technical aspects of a complex system
If this sounds of interest please apply today.