- -Be a key member of shaping the future of this newly formed team
- -Cutting edge projects
About Our Client
My client is an international technology & media company. They are working on several innovative projects to evolve the business and ensure they continue to lead the way in the consumer market.
- Lead, nurture and grow a team of engineers as we scale up to deliver on an ambitious program of work
- Build patterns, services, tools, frameworks, APIs and capabilities across the full web stack that accelerate developer productivity with a security conscious mindset.
- Design and develop tools that improve our continuous delivery mindset on AWS
- Create reusable components and micro frontends that power our greenfield self-service portal
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for this Software Engineer role will have a passion for Technology and innovation. You will bring creative ideas to the team, and more importantly be given a platform to implement them.
- Tech: Experience developing software with AWS including with lambdas, API gateway, and other server-less technologies
- Experience being involved with (and championing) agile systems development methodologies
- Experience of software development in a "cloudnative" environment.
What's on Offer
- 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- 10% on target bonus
- Life Assurance
- Pension scheme
- Option to join the Health care Cash Plan or other benefits such as dental insurance, gym memberships etc.
- Based out of the Birmingham office and with hybrid working.
ContactScott ByersQuote job refJN-082022-5711588Phone number+441216346951Job summary
- IT Development
- Technology & Telecoms
- Contract type
- Consultant name
- Scott Byers
- Consultant phone
- Job reference