Become a Salesforce Certified ncino developer
Train as an nCino Developer and kick-start an incredible new career. SALARY STARTS FROM DAY 1 !!!
Paid nCino Developer training and placement opportunity [Cross-training program]
Become an nCino Developer and progress onto a paid work placement
Do you have the "engineering" mindset? Are you a builder who enjoys problem-solving? We're on the lookout for experienced developers and tech professionals to cross-train as certified nCino Developers. If you're interested in switching to one of the top-rated careers in the US while getting paid, then read on’
Why train in nCino?
As more and more banks embrace cloud computing in rapid succession, nCino is becoming the worldwide leader in cloud banking, offering incredible career opportunities for anyone looking to cross-train in this technology!
What we look for
In just 10 -12 weeks, we'll equip you with expert training you'll need to get you up to speed in Salesforce and nCino. We'll support you as you gain your first three industry certifications to become a certified nCino Developer. We'll then place you with our client, to give you that all-important work experience while supporting you further to gain advanced cloud certifications.
Plus, as part of our commitment to creating incredible talent as a Salesforce and nCino authorized training provider, we'll also provide you with your own personal career development coach, and a tailored learning and development plan so you'll feel confident as you get paid to work with the world's number one cloud banking platform.
Once you're trained and certified, you'll work with our client to design, engineer, and deliver elegant solutions that solve their business challenges. Your role could include:
- Functionality and stability testing of applications
- Designing, coding, and implementing apps through nCino
- Creating development goals and timelines
- Troubleshooting, fixing bugs, and maintaining application software security
- Documentation and creating training documents
Who we're looking for
You'll also need to be able to work in an agile environment and be able to understand design and the rationale behind great development. Preferably, candidates will have demonstrated experience in any of the following sectors: Finance, Banking, Wealth Management, or Insurance. However, we will also consider candidates from other backgrounds.
Finally, you'll need to be an excellent communicator, collaborator, and problem solver, and dedicated to learning your new skill set.
To apply for this program, you'll also need to be:
- Willing to commit to a minimum of two years working with Revolent (post-training)
- Able to commit to working 40 hours per week, post-training
- Available to start your training on Nov, 2022
Preferably, candidates will be living with a commutable distance of Buffalo, NY (although Canadian candidates will be considered), however this is not essential.
This is a hybrid role with a mix of office-based and remote work. Successful applicants will be expected to travel to the office 2-3 times per week, post-training.
As part of our two-year training program, we offer a competitive salary, a range of company benefits, and the opportunity to gain experience working with a market-leading client.
You will also receive:
- Comprehensive, fully funded training to become an nCino Developer
- Fully funded Salesforce Certification: Salesforce Administrator
- Fully funded Salesforce Certification: Salesforce Platform Developer 1
- Fully funded advanced Salesforce Certification: nCino Commercial Banking Configuration 301
- Extensive consultancy skills training
- Support to gain further certifications during your journey with us
- A professional development plan tailored to your career goals
- Access to mentoring and support programs and networking opportunities
More about Revolent
We're experts at creating incredible cloud talent. We recruit, cross-train, and place skilled tech professionals with our world-class clients, while fueling the cloud industry with net new talent from a range of diverse backgrounds.
Our Revols are the most important part of our business, which is why we invest so heavily in their professional development, launching their careers in the cloud. It's also why our first-time certification pass rate is so high.
We're committed to giving back to the ecosystem we believe in. That's why we support a wide range of causes all around the world, allowing our Revols to gain extra experience by helping charities that need them the most.
We're on an unstoppable journey of growth and are constantly on the lookout for people who want to go beyond and change their careers for the better.
Want to find out more? Visit our website or check out the reviews of our cross-training program on Glassdoor.
What is Ncino ?
- nCino is a first mover in cloud banking and has already captured a significant market share since its founding in 2011.
- nCino's software was built on top of the Salesforce platform and plays a vital role in Salesforce's ambitions for cloud banking solutions. Salesforce was an early investor in nCino and nCino has been a trusted Salesforce partner for many years.
- Some of nCino's largest customers include Bank of America, Barclays, Santander Bank, TD Bank, KeyBank, Allied Irish Bank, Trust Bank, and US Bank.
What is Salesforce ?
In the past I worked on a CRM software which was built inhouse and was on-premise. Salesforce however offers cloud-based CRM software solutions which are simple to set up, provide 24/7 access to information, are cost-effective and stable, scalable and provide various integration options.
- Apart CRM solutions, Salesforce also offers other products like Tableau, Slack etc. to cater different industries and use-cases.
- As of 2020, Salesforces has been a leader with ~20% of market share and a global customer base of ~150k
- Its expandability, efficiency and easy to use makes it a top choice for cloud-based software.
- It allows companies to track analytics, customer success, customer complaints and a variety of other CRM functions with the ease of cloud storage and access wherever the users are. Also, helping customers to automate work-process and flow.
- According to Gartner 2021, report Salesforces is leading the way in providing CRM software solutions.
Who is M&T?
All about M&T
- M&T was initially a small community bank – personal/commercial lending, retail accounts
Over the last 2 years have gone crazy with acquisitions.
- 200 billion dollars in assets – top 15 bank in the US
- Just acquired peoples bank
- Huge, quick growth – now investing in & doubling down on infrastructure and tech
Both Salesforce and nCino
- nCino – built in force.com (SF native), aimed at lending banks, brings together documentation/ approvals for loans, runs credit checks, finances the loan
Why are they partnered with Revolent?
- Huge new office in Buffalo, committed to having people onsite in Buffalo regularly (future plan).
- 50 consultants from PwC that they want to phase out and replace with Revols
2 of the 3 directors – came from outside of Banking background
- Which office in Buffalo will they be based in? (there is more than one apparently)
- 1 M&T Plaza, Buffalo, 14203
What are US standard working hours?
- 9-5 ET
How far can they live from the office ?
- Ideally a couple times a week
What certifications come with the training?
- Platform App Developer + Platform Developer 1 + 5 split off and do nCino 201 (nCino dev cert)
Nigel Frank – Revolent Talent Acquisition is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.