Software Engineer – React, Redux, GraphQL
I am working with a really exciting and purposeful company within the AI Tech For Good sector. They use conversational AI & Machine Learning for high risk/high stress scenarios & support all languages. So if there is any danger and your worried about a language barrier, this product will keep you at ease!
Their current clients pool include police forces, NHS, charities & councils. The goal is to produce long lasting institutional change and giving individuals the freedom to express themselves.
They are seeking a engineer to come in and take pride in code quality while also mentoring others. You will also need to understand code patterns while maintaining and tweaking the design patterns on the code base. This is the role for you if you want to learn more about Machine Learning & AI!
- Track record of building and deploying full-stack, distributed web applications.
- Expert understanding of software architecture and design principles.
- Strong experience in Node.js, React, Redux, TypeScript, HTML/CSS and supporting technologies.
- Flexible working with central London fully stocked office.
- EMI share option scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Freedom to express and implement your ideas.
- A supportive environment working directly with the founders.
If this of interest, please apply with your up to date CV!