Do you want to shape the next generation of smartphone and tablet solutions, extracting the maximum performance and power efficiency from the latest process and packaging technologies? In the Central Technology Group, we have a diverse set of engineers covering all aspects of SoC system architecture.
You have the opportunity to make high-impact changes daily by solving challenging technical problems in next generation smartphone and tablet form factor devices. You will take on challenging development work to run complex proof-of-concepts, and be a technical leader from the front.
- Work with the silicon characterisation team to identify experiments and learning objectives for silicon implementations
- Design experiments and analysis to extract the maximum performance potential from future pre-silicon system designs covering system caches, coherency, quality of service and other architectural topics
- Collaborate with system and software architects to influence design decisions
- Develop hardware and/or software prototypes to facilitate the analysis on software and hardware platforms
- Communicate results and technical concepts clearly and credibly
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor of Science degree in EE/ECE/CE/CS or related field required
- Proven track record in smartphone/tablet SoC Architecture or related work experience.
- Proven ability to drive progress in an ambiguous environment
- Collaborative across organisations
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and ability to work across multiple disciplines
‘Nice To Have’ Skills and Experience:
- Masters or PhD desirable
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse organisation of dedicated, innovative and very hardworking professionals. By enabling a vibrant, inclusive, meritocratic, and open workplace, where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
We are offering a hybrid approach to home and office working to provide an adaptable experience for all employees. We expect some working time to be spent in office, to promote a strong collaborative environment with good team integration but are accommodating to different home working requirements.
On top of this, we offer an excellent benefits package including salary, competitive bonus, RSUs and healthcare support!