Position Description:Solartron Metrology is a world leader in the design and manufacture of highly accurate, precise and rugged digital and analogue linear measurement sensors and dimensional gauging probes, including LVDT displacement transducer and gauging probes. These displacement sensor manufacturer products are complemented by a range of precise block gauges, flexure gauges and non-contact measurement sensors. This sensor technology, combined with the high speed, high resolution and accurate Orbit Digital Measurement Network or specialist instrumentation, will confidently and accurately solve your precision measurement problem.
We are a unit of AMETEK, Inc., a leading global manufacturer of electronic instruments and electro-mechanical devices with annualized sales of $5 billion.
We are actively seeking qualified candidates in the following area: C# Software Engineer.
C# Software Engineer responsible for new and maintaining existing PC MICROSOFT WINDOWS Applications Software.Position Requirements:• Design of desktop WINDOWS applications (not web applications).
• Understanding of OO design and implementation
• Experienced with C#
• Experience with WinForms
• Knowledge of the .Net framework
• Previous software development experience, either work related or open-source projects.
• Create technical documentation and test plans.
• Able to work effectively in a small team managing own time efficiently.
Additional advantageous skills include:
• Experience with GIT or similar change control system
• Knowledge of SQL
• Basic Understanding of electronicsJob Details
- Functional Area: Engineering
- Position Type: Full-Time Regular
- Experience Required: 3 – 5 Years
- Department: UK – Bognor Regis, West Sussex
- Education Required: Technical Degree
- Relocation Provided: No