Required Security Clearance: None
State/Territory: District of Columbia
Potential for Teleworking: Yes
Schedule: Full Time
DoD 8570 IAT Requirement: None
DoD 8570 IAM Requirement: None
DoD 8570 IASAE Requirement: None
DoD CSSP Requirement: None
This position is responsible for working with DoD, IC, and Federal customers to develop, deploy and configure data centric Zero Trust solutions. These solutions should adhere to Zero Trust best-practices, reference frameworks, regulations, and guidelines. Position requires interfacing with customer stakeholders and engineering teams. This position is 100% remote.
- Experience with data centric security solutions and software engineering.
- Experience with programming in Python and/or Java.
- Experience with programming in Golang or Ruby is desired.
- Demonstrated implementation of microservices, container and cloud-native application development, API development and automation.
- Hands-on experience with Docker, Kubernetes or OpenShift and related container platform ecosystems.
- Strong understanding and experience of release engineering and continuous delivery process.
- Strong understanding of static code analysis, unit testing and test-driven development, security testing and automated test frameworks.
- Experience using Jenkins, SonarQube, GIT, Maven, Gradle.
- Strong understanding of principles of DevOps and Continuous Delivery.
- Experience with application servers such as JBoss, Tomcat, WebLogic, or WebSphere.
- Strong Agile experience working in Scrum and/or Kanban models.
- Experience with database technologies such as Oracle, MySQL, Postgres, or MongoDB.
- Experience working in a DevOps-focused environment previously with advanced understanding of DevOps principles as a big plus.
- Proven track record of delivering high quality and consistent systems and environments for development teams.
- Expertise in AWS architecture.
- Strong experience with cloud environments such as Azure, Oracle Cloud, and Google Cloud.
- Linux experience.
- Performs highly specialized and technical tasks associated with the most current and cutting-edge technologies.
- Coordinates with contract management and customer to ensure the problems have been properly defined and the solutions satisfy customer needs.
- Performs complex system development, design, modeling, analysis, integration, and sustainment of systems for new or existing computer systems within an Enterprise.
- Developing and implementing testing strategies and documenting results.
- Communicates with customers and teammates clearly and concisely.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned and may have supervisory responsibilities.
- Developing documentation on new or existing systems.
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Zero Trust Fundamentals
- Solid understanding of Zero Trust pillars, best practices, frameworks, and implementation strategies.
- Knowledge of federal policies, regulations, and standards
- CISA Cloud Security Technical Reference Architecture
- CISA Zero Trust Maturity Model
- DoD Zero Trust Reference Architecture
- M-22-09 Federal Zero Trust Strategy
- National Security Systems Zero Trust Reference Architecture
- NIST CSWP Planning for a Zero Trust Architecture – A Starting Guide for Administrators
- NIST SP 800-207 Zero Trust Architecture
Education and Experience
- HS/GED + 12 years
- Associates Degree + 10 years
- Bachelor’s Degree + 8 years
- Master’s Degree + 6 years
- PhD + 4 years
- DoD 8570 IAT Level II certification
- Oracle Certified Associate, Java SE 8 Programmer Certification
- Oracle Certified Professional: Java SE 11 Developer
- Forrester's Zero Trust Strategy
- Red Hat Certified Cloud-Native Developer
- Google Certified Professional Cloud Developer
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate
- AWS Certified Developer Associate
- Microsoft Certified Azure Developer Associate
- Certified Cloud Security Professional
- None – Ability to obtain a security clearance
- TS / SCI with Poly clearance preferred
Our Pay & Benefits Include Compensation
- Above Market Pay
- Up to $10,000 for Referral Bonuses
- Additional Bonuses for Exceptional Performance and Assisting with Business Development and Company Growth
- 100% Paid Premiums for Health Insurance. Choose from over 60 gold-level medical plans from Aetna, CareFirst BCBS, Kaiser and UnitedHealthcare. Choose from PPO, EPO, POS, HMO, and HSA-compatible plans with Health Savings Account and Flexible Spending Account Options.
- 100% Paid Premiums for Dental Insurance
- 100% Paid Premiums for Vision Insurance
- 100% Paid Premiums for Short-Term Disability
- 100% Paid Premiums for Long-Term Disability
- 100% Paid Premiums for Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- 100% Paid Premiums for Basic Term Life Insurance
- 8% Company Contribution to 401k with Immediate Vesting of Contributions and Pre-Tax and Roth Options
- Up to 25 Days of Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 11 Days of Paid Floating Holidays
- Flexible Work Schedules including Flex Time and Compressed Work Period
- Remote Work including Partial or Fully Remote.