Embedded Software Engineer (Command and Control) Bristol 37 Hours 65,000 +bonus, overtime & good pension The Enterprise The company has a customer order book ofseveral years and goodprofits. They’re stable with controlled growth and a great pension & bonus. It’s a world leading, technical, scientific engineering enterprise and has an Embedded Software Engineer’s position. Context They’re looking for a Software Engineer to join their team at their Bristol facility to develop solutions for the next generation of Air Defence Systems; to work with them to develop their evolving products whilst maintaining their enviable reputation for safety, performance and dependability. This is a very hands-on role and requires the continued design and development of Command and Control architectures, and the instantiations for future products. Perfect for a Software Engineer who is proactive and takes the initiative. There’s a strong emphasis on development and training. Required: Embedded Software Engineer:
- Background in embedded software engineering, its realisation and system wide impact.
- Experience of C++
- Collaborative, open approach to development
Also of interest are
- Experience of working across the entire software development process
- New tools, techniques and approaches
- Other languages such as Ada
- Knowledge of DDS middleware and Real Time Operating Systems
- Standards such as DefStan 00-55, DO-178C or IEC61508 and coding standards such as MISRA C++
Benefits of working here
- State of the art technology & innovation
- External learning and development encouraged
- Friendly environment!
- On site Medical Centre
- Parking / Easy Access to train station
- Coffee Shops and onsite shop
- Sports & Social Club
- Wherever possible they blend on-site & remote working
Please note Rules onsite require British Citizenship. Dual nationals can apply for this position, and you will be required to undergo UK Security Clearance. Due to occasional high volumes of applications, it’s difficult to reply to everyone. If we haven’t been in touch within a week, then you haven’t been successful on this occasion. Thanks for your interest. Cirrus Selection offers the services of an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and the services of an Employment Business for contract recruitment.