What you'll bring
- BS/MS in computer science or equivalent work experience.
- Experience developing web, software, or mobile applications.
- Solid grasp of software engineering fundamentals and their practical application.
- Experience with software development using one of the following or one related: Java/J2EE, C#, VB. NET Python, C++, React, Angular or Vue
- An understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- An understanding and preferable experience with web services (REST or SOAP).
- An understanding of unit testing & Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Helpful, can-do attitude and a willingness to take ownership of problems.
- Strong desire to learn and grow.
- Excellent problem solving skills with a history of superb delivery against assigned tasks.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Outstanding partnership skills.
How you will lead
- Roughly 85% hands-on technical work
- Accountability over a small-sized component or feature within a capability
- Contribute to the development of highly available, scalable, fault tolerant systems
- Seek mentoring to grow and apply technical skills in service to customers
- Follow engineering and operational standards within the team to deliver high quality code
- Learn and apply the ‘Intuit-way’ of customer driven innovation & design for delight to solve big customer problems