Senior Solution Architect, AWS, Senior Cloud Consultant, Coventry, Partially Remote
Senior Solution Architect, Cloud Architect, AWS Architect required towork for a well-known retail company based in Coventry, West Midlands. However, due to Covid-19, this will be partially based in the office and partially based remotely.
This company is currently doing some really exciting stuff where you can really make a name for yourself in here. To top it off, you will even get staff discount! Read on for more details…
- Working within the a huge domain within the business, and across the wider architectural community of practice; you will be responsible for optimising solution design across our applications
- You will deliver flexible designs at sufficient levels of detail to allow engineering teams to progress delivery
- You will research and identify opportunities in emerging technology that could enhance technical delivery within the teams
- You will collaborate with the information governance, information security, and operations communities to provide consistent and effective solution integration
- You will identify technical opportunities to enable faster and higher quality delivery of products
Key Skills Required:
- Are you skilled in cloud technology solutions but also aware of and comfortable working with traditional legacy architecture? Have you implemented or worked on Cloud Based Solutions? Are you comfortable with Microservices Architecture, APIs, Event driven architecture, Cloud architecture components (AWS, Azure, GCP), serverless architecture, etc.?
- Do you have an understanding of Agile delivery and a passion for agile working? Do you appreciate how the Agile ways of working and the mindset and culture enables teams to deliver real business value, and what this means in your Architecture role?
- Do you have an architectural track record you are proud of, with experience of solving complex problems? Do you know which Patterns to apply to distributed systems to ensure stability and reliability of your Products?
- Are you comfortable managing stakeholders at all levels; and working with Product Managers to translate business requirements into technical solutions?
This is a great opportunity and salary is dependent upon experience. Apply now for more details.