We can move from the first round interview to offer within 7 days. Our office is in Cambridge, but we support hybrid work.
Salary: from 80,000 to 150,000 – we’re looking for exceptional talent
About the job
The Quantitative Software Engineering team is responsible for the implementation, operation, and maintenance of high-performance algorithmic trading strategies, working in our trading office in Cambridge. Our Software Engineers are constantly challenged. You’ll use the latest development techniques and become an expert at developing code to the highest standards. Clean Code and Test Driven Development are among the principles we consider to be central to our culture and are processes we follow to maintain exceptional standards.
Day to day you’ll be:
- Developing and growing our Quantitative Software Development team
- Maintaining and improving current trading strategies
- Working closely with traders on the analysis and implementation of strategies
Why should you apply?
At Seamless you can expect significant growth and advancement opportunities.
- You will be pushed and challenged to perform at your best
- We have an emphasis on quality over quantity. People work their best when they are well-rested. This is why we have an unlimited holiday allowance.
- You will work with exceptionally talented software developers and engineers to solve demanding real-world problems
- You will get the freedom to find the best solution out of many possibilities with little direction
This role is perfect for a candidate who is currently a quantitative software engineer working to exceptional standards and is seeking the next step in their career into a position with more responsibility in a vibrant and agile start-up environment.
- Previous relevant experience of quantitative software engineering in an industry-leading firm
- A strong academic background, minimum 2:1 degree from a top tier university
- Strong Python skills
- A natural talent for mentoring and managing
- Unlimited holiday, as long as you get your work done to the highest standard, we don't care how many hours you work
- Unlimited book and learning grant
- We offer hybrid working, most people are in office at least twice a week
- Python, GCP, Docker, Linux