We are an early-stage, venture-backed fintech startup who is looking for a Senior Full Stack Engineer to spearhead our engineering initiatives. These initiatives will help us achieve our mission to make wealth-building employee benefits accessible to ALL through innovative lending.
This is a fully distributed team (100% remote within US time zones including Latin America and Canada) that is highly collaborative and has strong communication. Along with the base salary, we offer equity, flexible time off, a WFH Stipend, a Health Insurance Stipend, and access to mentors and a network that gets you into the startup world!
What You’ll Do As a Senior Software Engineer:
- Decide on and build initial architecture/tech stack
- Collaborate with Product to strategize and drive execution plans for features and system improvements
- Be comfortable taking a high degree of ownership for your program vision and execution of ideas
- Ensure design requirements are met
- Build, implement, and maintain external API integrations (Plaid, Dwolla, etc.) to assist in loan underwriting & payment issuance
- Participate in accelerator events (remote or in-person)
What you believe / stand for:
- You believe that financial tools need to be INCLUSIVE to all and recognize that the playing field is highly inequitable. You want to be part of a solution that looks to make this world a more equitable place.
- You believe that the best work comes from a team that’s unified in their mission – you prioritize getting everyone on the same page, and take pride that your teammates all feel the ownership and hunger to create the best experience for our users.
- Being user-centric to ensure we continually surprise and delight our users.
- Excellence is important to you; you want to be amongst kind, passionate people who push each other to be better.
You have experience in:
- Launching and iterating on multiple software products
- Fintech and/or payment processing (ACH & RTP)
- Agile project management (always iterating!)
- Understanding resources needed to support infrastructure
- Ability to prioritize and execute using both internal and outsourced resources
Wait, there's more!
- From idea, to fundraising, to recruiting, you’ll learn everything there is to know about growing and running a startup, and we’ll do everything we can to connect you with mentors and advisors to help you with your career for years to come.
- You’ll help shape the product. Our whole team cares deeply about the product and has significant input into its development. You’ll beta test new prototypes and talk directly with users, and your ideas will always be heard.
- We’ll continue to build out our products and services which will give you ample opportunities to grow into new roles.
- No take-home assignments – your experience will speak for you!
- Equity & Vesting: 0.5%-1% (DOE) with 4 year vesting schedule
Interview process: Intro call, a past experience call (STAR), and a final code review of existing code.
You do not need to meet 100% of qualifications to apply!