Job Title: Sr Software Engineer (Java/Azure)
Location: Fully remote (EST/CST hours)
Terms: 6 month contract with likelihood to extend/convert to full-time
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Senior Software Engineer with a passion for coding and problem solving, and expertise in Domain-Driven Design (DDD) to join our organization. In this role, you will be responsible for developing innovative software solutions, mentoring junior engineers, and collaborating with cross-functional teams to deliver high-quality software systems.
- Develop innovative software solutions using DDD principles to solve complex business problems.
- Mentor junior engineers by sharing your technical knowledge and helping them grow as developers.
- Implement software solutions and application using programming languages such as Java or Python on Azure Cloud platform.
- Collaborate with domain experts to understand business requirements and translate them into technical solutions.
- Code, test, and deploy scalable and resilient software systems using Java that meet high-quality standards.
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex software defects, utilizing debugging tools and implementing corrective actions.
- Write technical documentation, including architecture diagrams, API specifications, and test plans.
- Participate in code and design reviews to ensure software solutions are aligned with the organization's technical standards and best practices.
- Evaluate and incorporate new technologies, frameworks, and tools to improve software development processes and products.
- Facilitate technical discussions and presentations, and make informed technical decisions.
- Implement domain models by capturing the core business logic and reflecting the Ubiquitous Language used in the organization.
- Good eye for features that make user's lives better.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest technology trends and continuously improve your coding skills.
Job Key Words:
- Microservices, Azure Storage, Azure Security, API, Domain Drive Design
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Benefits? Yes, provided by Experis
- Remote Workers? Yes, must be located in EST/CST
- Visa Sponsorship? Not offered
- Corp-to-Corp? Yes, C2C candidates are being considered
How to Apply:
For immediate attention please apply online and send a text message or leave a voicemail for (Emily Schoffstall) at (704-769-1454)
Experis is a global leader in IT professional resourcing, project solutions, and managed services specializing in Business Transformation, Enterprise Applications, Cloud and Infrastructure, Digital Workspace and Cyber Security. As digital transformation and acute skills shortages in tech continue unabated, Experis provides talent with the powerful combination of in-demand technical skills together with the soft skills that are critical for business success. We can connect you to individuals with a specific skill set, manage capacity across a team, or deliver in-house technology experts to take your project to full delivery. Visit www.experis.com to learn more.