A Senior Software Engineer is required to join a growing engineering team within an innovative security technology company.
Youll be responsible for full software development lifecycle activities across a range of products. This will include software design, software implementation, code reviews, testing to internal QA team and documentation production.
As Senior Software Engineer, you will have the following key responsibilities:
- Software design and implementation
- Full life cycle on Microsoft based platforms and SQL server
- Proficient with C# or VB
- Ability to write secure code using accepted practices and guidelines
- Experience of electronic full life cycle design
- Large scale internationalised applications with communication protocol level integrations to external systems would be an advantage
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Software Engineer to join an innovative high growth technology company.
This role offers a competitive salary, holiday allowance, pension contribution within a company that is passionate about its employees.
If you would like to apply for the position ofSenior Software Engineer, please click either Apply Now or alternatively you can call James Turnpenny on 0161 975 6022.