- Varied project work in a progressive tech environment.
- Greenfield projects alongside a forward-thinking team.
- Fully remote with one trip a month to the office for key meetings.
Im working with a highly regarded business who provide a range of different software solutions into the further and higher education sector. They are building out their engineering capabilities and looking for software developers who are passionate about producing well-crafted, quality code to join their team. This role offers the option to work on a remote basis with one trip a month to one of their office in Bristol for key meetings.
What youll be doing
Youll work alongside a cross-functional team to deliver a number of greenfield projects that willhelp the businessmodernise and grow. Youll work across the full stackin a TDD environment to get code into production, adding new features, configuration changes, bug fixes, and experiments in a sustainable way. Youll enjoy supporting more junior developers by offering mentorship and coaching on engineering best practice as well as taking a keen interest in new and emerging tech.
What skills youll need to apply
- 3+ years commercial experience developing software in C#.NET.
- Experience with Microservices architecture.
- Knowledge of PL-SQL / T-SQL.
- Awareness of Design Patterns including MVC.
- A modern JS library would be useful (React, Angular etc.).
- Experience with TFS (Team Foundation Server).
- Knowledge of ADO / Git / Source Control.
What youll get in return for your experience
A starting salary of up to 60,000 + benefits which include; Healthcare Cashplan via Simply Health, private medical insurance,dental Insurance via Simply Health,life assurance, critical illness cover, cycle to work salary sacrifice, charitable giving, company pension, 23 Days holiday increasing to 25 days after 2 years service and 27 days after 5 years service, annual leave purchase scheme, contribution towards eye tests and glasses, company sick pay, employee assistance programme.
Want to know more? Apply with your CV or give Becca a call for an initial chat.