Who We Are:
Same Seats. Better Prices.
Among the fastest growing technology companies, TickPick is reshaping the secondary ticket marketplace, putting money back in the wallets of live event-goers. Since inception, we have saved our customers over $55 million in service fees. Our BestPrice Guarantee backs up our promise to deliver better prices than our competition.
For the last five years, TickPick has been named a Deloitte Technology Fast 500 award winner and has landed on lists of Inc. 5000’s and Crain's New York Business’ Fast 50.
If you are passionate about concerts, sports, theater or all of them, and want to see your skills and experience have a direct impact on a fast growing company, TickPick is the place for you. We are building a diverse team, committed to providing the most innovative, transparent, and cost-effective ticket marketplace in the industry.
Who You Are:
As a Senior Software Engineer, you excel in solving technical challenges individually and as the leader of a team. You have proven experience in designing large-scale and complex back-end systems, delivering critical impact to the business. You have experience in driving, executing, and delivering high quality solutions.
You work well cross-functionally and you are a trusted and respected member of the team. Comfortable working in ambiguously defined problem spaces, you are a curious and creative problem solver, delivering tangible results.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage and mentor junior engineers through design, implementation, and code reviews.
- Optimize performance of our API's, making them scalable.
- Create integrations to third party providers (e.g. fintech, ticket brokers, etc.) in order to offer more services to our users.
- Design and develop new API's for upcoming features.
- Explore ways to make the user experience more personalized (though event notifications, recommendations, pricing alerts, etc.)
- Use big data to help drive decisions in our business logic.
- Tools You'll Use:
- Languages: C#/.NET
- Datastores: Azure SQL, Azure Service Bus, Azure Storage, Azure Cosmos DB
- IDE: Visual Studio, VSCode
- Bachelor's degree or higher in computer science or related discipline is required.
- 5-8 years experience leading technology teams and focused on backend development.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Azure Cloud Platform experience is a must.
- Experience with Agile Software Development methodologies.
- Experience with DevOps.
- Experience with E-commerce is a plus.
Diversity at TickPick:
At TickPick, we know that diversity of all types, in an environment that pursues equity and inclusion, strengthens our organization’s culture. When our employees are representative of the communities we serve, with diversity in demographics and a broad set of backgrounds, we provide a superior experience for both our customers and our employees. Fostering an open and supportive environment where our employees are empowered and encouraged to bring their whole selves to the table enables TickPick to thrive. The diverse approaches and collaborative problem solving that result enable us to provide an innovative, nimble, and creative marketplace for our customers and sellers. This belief is central to who we are and what we do, and we are proud of it.
TickPick, LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Training & Development
- Employee Outings
- Free Lunch & Snacks