About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Software Engineer.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Wells Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels to Wells Fargo's more than 70 million global customers. This is a great opportunity to join the Infrastructure Development & Automation team within the Infrastructure Technology Services organization. The team is responsible for delivery of several firmwide applications, common services and platforms for enterprise use.
The right engineer is passionate about automation and working with new technologies. The engineer should be familiar with agile technologies and online collaboration tools that allow he/she to engage with our geographically distributed team. This position will be responsible for full-stack development which can include developing enhancements or resolving bugs in existing applications, developing new applications to support the sunset of older applications and working with ancillary technologies to support application integration and data integrity. The candidate will also be accountable for managing the technical and architectural evolution of our services, working in close partnership with enterprise architecture, product management and partner teams across Technology Infrastructure.
In this role, you will:
- Lead moderately complex initiatives and deliverables within technical domain environments
- Contribute to large scale planning of strategies
- Design, code, test, debug, and document for projects and programs associated with technology domain, including upgrades and deployments
- Review moderately complex technical challenges that require an in-depth evaluation of technologies and procedures
- Resolve moderately complex issues and lead a team to meet existing client needs or potential new clients needs while leveraging solid understanding of the function, policies, procedures, or compliance requirements
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues, and mid-level managers to resolve technical challenges and achieve goals
- Lead projects and act as an escalation point, provide guidance and direction to less experienced staff
Required Qualifications, US:
- 4+ years of application development and implementation experience
- 4+ years of advanced experience using .NET Core
- 3+ years SQL Server developer role experience along with performance tuning
- 3+ years Rest/SOAP Web-API consumption experience
- 2+ years of experience with software architecture design principles and designing software solutions the promote reusability and clean coding practices (e.g. microservices)
- 2+ years' experience with delivering software leveraging Scrum or Kanban practices
- 1+ cloud based architecture and development experience
- 1+ years of Responsive UI Framework s experience (React, Vue.JS, jQuery, Ext JS, Kendo UI and/or Angular JS)
- 1+ years' experience with Test Driven Development and test automation
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- 2+ years' experience with Python scripting for infrastructure automation
- 1+ years of experience with infrastructure automation tools and CI/CD pipelines (Jenkins/Ansible/Puppet/Terraform)
- Experience using the team collaboration software Confluence and software development tool JIRA
- Experience with MongoDB or No-SQL DBs
- Experience with Kubernetes or CloudFoundry
- Experience with MS Azure cloud computing technology
- This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship
$84,000.00 – $149,400.00 Annual
- Information about Wells Fargo's employee benefits
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.