Discovery is at the heart of everything we do. Wherever you find us around the world, if you can think of a product, you can probably find it in our stores, which include TJ Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, Sierra, Winners, Homesense, and TK Maxx. With variety comes plenty of happy surprisesour environment is ever-changing, and thats just how we like it. Every day is an opportunity to discover something new about our business, our partnerships and even something exciting about yourself. Ready to Discover Different?
What youll do
The IT Security organization bears the broad responsibilities of delivering information security, practice governance & assurance, and data loss prevention throughout the TJX enterprise. Our worldwide team applies expertise and deep business understanding to ensure confidence for all company associates, investors, and customers.
As a Senior Security Solutions Architect you demonstrate deep knowledge and experience in designing and implementing security capabilities in your assigned product/platform area. You will lead the secure-by-design aspect for your area, providing technical direction, partnering with engineers, and sharing the security defects and roadmaps of the aligned solutions. We will rely on you to help ensure that our software and infrastructure are designed and implemented with strong security practices in mind. In this role, you will be expected to identify new security solution opportunities, develop solutions for known issues, utilize strong communication skills to interact with technical and non-technical colleagues, and provide technical leadership within the Security organization.
What youll need
We seek creative, security-minded professionals to provide hands-on talent and expertise in protecting TJX and its assets. You'll work with solution engineers, business stakeholders, and other security professionals to continually improve our security posture in applications, infrastructure, and cloud modernization efforts.
- Expertise in Information Security
- Is sought out as a trusted advisor and assists in the creation of solution designs, security requirements, and risk mitigation guidance in alignment with industry best practices and regulatory requirements.
- Evangelizes application security program fundamentals, tools, processes and serves as a consultative partner with technology and business teams.
- Experience with fully owning epics, features and stories to provide guidance to product/platform teams as needed.
- Manages and performs product evaluations, recommends and implements products/services for Information Security that support strategic operational needs and security requirements.
- Supervises solution delivery development teams progress on addressing security requirements and takes corrective action where necessary.
- Contributes to the creation of the security strategy and supports risk prioritization efforts.
- Experience with Information Security frameworks such as NIST.
- Experience within cloud platforms such as Microsoft Azure.
- Experience with implementing security automation capabilities, e.g., DevSecOps.
- Adept at building a threat model and communicate related outputs to a variety of stakeholders throughout the organization.
Join us and Discover Different at TJX, click here to learn more.
Covid-19 vaccination is a condition of employment at TJX, subject to reasonable accommodation where required by law.
Come Discover Different at TJX. From opportunity and teamwork to growth, we think youll find that its so much more than a job. When youre a part of our global TJX family, you have the full support of a diverse, close-knit group of people dedicated to finding great deals and fantastic style. Best of all? They have a lot of fun doing it.
We care about our culture, but we also prioritize the tangible stuff (Competitive salaries: check. Solid benefits: check. Plenty of room for advancement: of course). Its our way of empowering you to make your career here.
We consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military status. We also provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law.