Senior Machine Learning Engineer
I am seeking a Senior Machine Learning Engineer to join my client in London, UK working on perception systems for autonomous driving and smart cities. This is an excellent opportunity to join a start-up environment but with zero financial worries as they are financed entirely by the parent organisation who have a net worth of $100M+. Please note this is very much a hands-on senior role with no specific lead responsibilities.
- Research and develop computer vision, ML & multi-modal sensing technologies for perception systems
- Support the development of the tech roadmap
- Work closely with partnering universitiesRequired experience
- PhD in Computer Vision or Vision-based Machine Learning from a renowned institute
- Top publication record in related areas
- 4+ years relevant experience after the doctorate
- Python, PyTorch, TensorFlow
- OpenCVWhat’s on offer?
Interested? This is a great opportunity for a PhD educated Senior Machine Learning Engineer. Please apply now for immediate consideration and speak with Chris Wyatt at IC Resources who is recruiting for this position in London, UK.