Job Title: Hiring for Lead Software Engineers and Senior Software Engineers
Job Location: 100% Remote
We are the leader in cloud-native claims management software (insurance claims in many industries, our newest partnership is with NVIDIA) with over $100 million in funding. Our company was 100% remote prior to 2020, with offices for hybrid work available in 13 different locations throughout the US. With 375 current employees and constant growth, we are looking to continue our efforts to bolster our Engineering team for the foreseeable future.
What You Need for this Position
The Ideal Candidate Will Have
- Understanding of scalability challenges and performance of server-side code
- SaaS development experience
- Experience with RESTful Web Services, APIs, and asynchronous data flow
- Experience designing schemas and performant queries for relational databases
- Experience building applications a frontend framework
- Deep understanding of commonly used data structures and algorithms
What You Will Be Doing
Design, build and implement SaaS applications and play an influential role in growing our company to be the industry leader.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
Full Medical, Dental, and Health Benefits
4% match for your 401K
Unlimited Vacation time (& we actually use it)
Fully remote role + the tools needed to successfully work remotely
Career pathing as well as learning and development opportunities
Recognition perks & Long-Term Incentive Plans
So, if you are a Senior Software Engineer or Lead Software Engineer with solid backend experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Kris Riegle
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : KR6-1680519L575 — in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Kris Riegle – Executive Recruiter – CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.