Are you looking for a dynamic and game-changing role as a Fullstack software engineer where you’ll build greenfield features of a scale-up technology business? Do you want to work in a world-class team to develop your python and front-end skills and experience?
You will be working for an award-winning SAAS scale-up backed by a major start-up investor company that are disrupting a massively under digitized industry They have recently received £10 million at series A and are already looking at another round of funding due to their success. As a Senior Fullstack Python Engineer with experience in Django and React, you will join a growing engineering department that provides extensive support and opportunity for collaboration. With a start-up mentality, this company also embraces the agility involved in development processes.
As a Senior Fullstack Python Engineer, you will work closely with a highly skilled engineering lead to deliver brand new features to an already growing platform. Using your experience as Python engineer with Django you will help choose what the best solutions are to build new features and play a key role in their evolution.
More specifically, you will be involved in the following:
- Working across the fullstack in python, django and react
- Work on AWS
- Work closely with CTO to ensure the proposed solutions are suitable and in line with the company's clients requirements
- Contributing to wider software architecture
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- The successful applicant will be agile and technically minded – able to work in a fast paced and demanding environment. Specifically, you will need the following:
- Extensive commercial experience using Python and React.js
- Experience working with AWS
- Experience Building Rest APIs
As a Python Engineer for this company you can expect to receive an excellent starting salary of between £80k -90k + 20% Benefits and a range of exclusive benefits.