Our client is looking for an ambitious senior engineer with a deep desire to learn and develop software that improves people's lives. If you're passionate about developing the best software and collaborating with other developers to do so, then we want to hear from you! Be part of a global team of talented, ambitious, creative people that value integrity, individuality and inclusivity.
For over 50 years, we've been creating immersive experiences for some of the world's leading brands and their customers around the world, and the best part is… we're just getting started on our next chapter.
We're a global technology company focused on creating dynamic, smart, personalised and engaging customer experiences powered by our range of digital hardware and proprietary content management system. (For example: If you've ordered in-store or in the drive-thru at your favorite fast food place somewhere in the world, chances are you've interacted with our digital solutions.)
We have the values of a family-owned business and the innovative spirit of a start-up because of our unique evolution. Through hard work, dedication and creativity, we've become industry leaders who have won awards and set records.
- Work with the latest web technologies and libraries to produce high quality, well-commented and well-tested code
- Perform ongoing design and implementation of our React/Angular/NodeJS-based web applications from technical specifications and UX wireframes
- Drive and contribute to application architecture discussions and decisions, aligning with industry best practices
- Perform peer review code and test full feature applications
- Provide mentorship for junior- and mid-level developers
- Develop pro-active solutions for new projects and potential problems should they arise
- 3+ years of industry experience as senior software develope
- Hands-on development experience with industry-standard front-end frameworks as well as NodeJS backends
- Experience with modern frameworks such as React, Angular (version 6+), and/or Vue.js
- Experience working in Typescript
- Experience consuming/building production-ready, RESTful web applications
- Experience using test frameworks and building well tested code
- Experience working in an agile software development environment
- Computer Science or related degree
- Salary negotiable
- Robust package of employee perks and benefits including healthcare benefits (medical, dental and vision, EAP, and telemedicine)
- Individual and Company performance bonuses
- Flexible PTO plan
- Parental leave
- Fertility and adoption benefits
- Remote work stipend
- Mental Health awareness initiatives and offered programs
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.