Olive’s AI workforce is built to fix our broken healthcare system by addressing healthcare’s most burdensome issues — delivering hospitals and health systems increased revenue, reduced costs, and increased capacity. People feel lost in the system today and healthcare employees are essentially working in the dark due to outdated technology that creates a lack of shared knowledge and siloed data. Olive is designed to drive connections, shining a new light on the broken healthcare processes that stand between providers and patient care. She uses AI to reveal life-changing insights that make healthcare more efficient, affordable and effective. Olive’s vision is to unleash a trillion dollars of hidden potential within healthcare by connecting its disconnected systems. Olive is improving healthcare operations today, so everyone can benefit from a healthier industry tomorrow.
Olive Enables provides a technology platform to ensure Olive’s bot training, healthcare EMR integrations, and knowledge retrieval and visualizations are repeatable and fast. Engineers within Olive Enables work with the Olive Product Management team to deliver features utilized by the many other divisions at Olive.
Our division gives Engineers the ability to own independent small-to-medium features all the way from technical design to launch. A successful Engineer will possess strong analytical as well as technical skills, and have the ability to communicate the logic behind technical decisions to non-technical stakeholders.
Responsibilities (to Include But Not Limited To)
- Collaborate with Engineers and Product Managers to design and implement features
- Ability to meet deadlines and satisfy requirements from other Engineers and Product Management
- Peer review and code review participation to provide valuable feedback during every step of the development process
- Quickly produce well-organized, optimized, and documented code
- Communicate effectively and efficiently across all divisions including with the business, technical teams, and leaders
- Take technical ownership of tasks and successfully work independently
- Demonstrate the ability to become a domain expert in projects
- Mentor and lead junior engineers on multiple tasks or projects
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or relevant equivalent experience
- 3+ years of hands-on frontend programming experience
- Knowledge of Webpack, Babel, StoryBook, Jest or Mocha are nice to have
- History of designing and delivering software solutions for real world problems
- Experience in the development of highly maintainable and reliable code using practices such as unit testing, integration testing, proper code documentation, and appropriate logging
- Strong communication, critical thinking, and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of software and application design and architecture
- Experience writing and reviewing detailed Technical Design Documents (TDDs) is a plus
At Olive, we're committed to growing and empowering an inclusive community within our company and industry. This is why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives across our organization. Research shows that oftentimes women and other minority groups only apply to open roles if they meet 100% of the listed criteria. Olive encourages everyone — including women, people of color, individuals with disabilities and those in the LGBTQIA+ community — to apply for our available positions, even if they don't necessarily check every box on the job description.
We take the health and happiness of our employees seriously and consistently evaluate new ways to provide an amazing place to work. From retirement planning, to a wellness program designed to actively incorporate mental and physical wellness into daily interactions amongst fellow Olivians, we make sure to take care of our own.
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance that starts on your first day at Olive with 100% of premiums covered for team members and 75% covered for dependents
- Monthly Grid stipend to cover work related expenses
- Unlimited PTO
- EAP/Mental health resources
- Getaways by Marriott Bonvoy
- Family-building and fertility support via Kindbody
- 12 weeks of parental leave
- 401(K) match
- Wellness program
- Stock Options
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned.
This job description does not constitute a contract of employment and Olive AI, Inc. may exercise its employment-at-will rights at any time.