Senior Embedded Software Engineer – Hertfordshire – C 45-55K + Benefits 2 days WFH
A Specialist Technology Company in the Satellite and RF Communications industry seeks a Senior Embedded C Software Engineer with strong Linux and/or Bare metal multithreaded programming skills to join their R&D team in West Hertfordshire.
Reporting to the Software Team leader, you will design, implement and test embedded software from machine interfaces to human interfaces, across the company product range.
Key Skills and Knowledge should include:
- Degree qualification with 3+ years relevant commercial experience.
- Strong Embedded C programming.
- Linux Yocto and /or Bare Metal.
- Linux and bare metal driver interfacing to SPI, 12C, RS232/485, CAN.
- Microchip PIC 32 highly beneficial.
- Some Networking experience in TCP/IP, UDP.
- Hardware and board level debug.
Previous experience of working within the Satellite or communications industry would be highly beneficial. A fantastic salary package awaits.