100% Remote but needs to reside within 2 hours of San Antonio, TX / GovCon Tech startup delivering complex mission applications!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Craig Rosecrans
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $130,000 – $200,000 per year
A bit about us:
Our client is a cutting-edge software innovation lab that dreams of, incubates, and scales technology dedicated to advancing our customers' mission. They combine critical analysis, creativity, and technology to solve problems. The result is mission-critical solutions built on the latest DevSecOps and cloud native innovations.
Why join us?
- Competitive Base Salary
- 85% company paid health plan for employees
- 401k matching (up to 5%) with immediate vesting.
- Flexible Hours
- Very generous PTO
- Dental and Vision, FSA, HSA
- Small team, autonomy
- 12 weeks fully paid parental leave for birth or adoption.
- $10k education budget to facilitate your personal and professional growth
- This position may require a US Government Clearance, which requires US Citizenship
- 11-13 years of hands-on leadership experience with DevOps technologies and CI/CD tooling.
- 8-10 years of experience designing and delivering complex, cross functional system development in a wide variety of technology stacks.
- 5-7 years of experience leading technical teams in fast-paced environments, working and deploying capabilities for customers with high-security needs.
- 3-5 year of experience with delivering information systems that meet stringent cybersecurity requirements.
- Clear career track record of innovative technology solutions to meet customer needs.
Nice to Haves:
- Container technologies such as Docker, Cri-O, Containerized
- Kubernetes (container orchestration)
- Hashicorp Vault
- Familiarity with JS applications (React/Redux)
- Python and/or Go
- AWS and Azure
- Systems administration
- Microservice architecture and ’12 factor app’
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.