100% Remote Position
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Duran Workman
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $140,000 – $160,000 per year
A bit about us:
We are a crafts-based studio focused on designing, developing & delivering software. We are the product of many combined years in the enterprise software business.
Why join us?
We deliver cutting-edge software solutions by leveraging advanced trends and designs in technology. We are not a consultancy nor a design agency; we are artisans in designing, developing software solutions for our enterprise clientele. Our singular focus is crafting state of the art digital products with impeccable design coupled with source code engineering. To build and enhance our team, we are constantly in search of designers who understand software architecture and engineers who respect design.
We are looking to hire an experienced DevOps engineer to maintain projects and grow the technical capabilities of our team. Responsibilities include recommending adjustments to resolve architecture issues, improving the development flows, implementing CI/CD processes, and resource management with infrastructure as code. You should also be able to mentor, guide, and train other engineers.
To be successful as an experienced DevOps engineer, you should be able to evaluate the application's needs and system limitations when on a project. A stand-out experienced DevOps Engineer is one who is up to date on new technologies and best practices.
Responsibilities and expectations for this role include:
- Work closely with our team of designers and developers to build exceptional products
- Implement CI/CD on new and existing products
- Cloud Resource management
- Mentor Junior Engineers
- Communicate project plans, progress, and scope to clients
- Enhance our knowledge of new stacks
- Challenge us to push the envelope and broaden our collective skillsets
- Participate in Agile/SCRUM
- Participate in code and architecture reviews
Skills You Will Need Here:
- 3-7 years work experience
- AWS, Google Cloud, Azure
- Experience leading projects
- Security Best Practices
- Application Architecture
- Familiar with all phases of the software development lifecycle
- Interest in a client-facing consultant role
- Have worked in Agile environment (Scrum preferred)
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.