Guidehouse is a leading global provider of consulting services to the public and commercial markets with broad capabilities in management, technology, and risk consulting. We help clients address their toughest challenges and navigate significant regulatory pressures with a focus on transformational change, business resiliency, and technology-driven innovation. Across a range of advisory, consulting, outsourcing, and digital services, we create scalable, innovative solutions that prepare our clients for future growth and success. The company has more than 10,000 professionals in over 50 locations globally. Guidehouse is a Veritas Capital portfolio company, led by seasoned professionals with proven and diverse expertise in traditional and emerging technologies, markets, and agenda-setting issues driving national and global economies. For more information, please visit: www.guidehouse.com.
The Data Scientist in this role will be heavily involved the advancement of Artificial Intelligence (AI) technologies through research and implementation. This includes researching modern, innovative and emerging methods and approaches (e.g., semi-supervised and unsupervised machine learning, and automation), as well as maintaining, developing and deploying data models that enable AI capabilities. The Data Scientist will propose and impelement strategies that promote AI performance, such as efficient modeling of incoming data in various formats (e.g., text, speech, image, video) and computing performance of algorithms.
The following qualifications are required to be considered for this role:
- An ACTIVE AND CURRENT TOP SECRET/SCI clearance with a COUNTERINTELLIGENCE (CI) polygraph (FULL SCOPE POLYGRAPH preferred)
- A Bachelors Degree or advanced degree is required to be considered
- Degree(s) Preferred: Bachelors Degree or advanced degree in fields such as statistics, mathematics, computer science, and or engineering
- Minimum Years Experience: 5 (five) years
The following skills/knowledge/experience are preferred for this role:
- Strong understanding of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning (AI/ML), which includes concepts, methodologies and technologies that support the capability
- Strong understanding of data modeling in support of the training and evaluation of AI/ML systems, which includes formats such as text, speech, image and video
- Understanding of cybersecurity and related disciplines
- Understanding of IT practices as it relates to AI systems, such as testing, deployment, systems integration, etc.
The successful candidate must not be subject to employment restrictions from a former employer (such as a non-compete) that would prevent the candidate from performing the job responsibilities as described. No sponsorship is available for this position.
Guidehouse is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.
Guidehouse will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law or ordinance including the Fair Chance Ordinance of Los Angeles and San Francisco.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1-571-633-1711 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@guidehouse.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of Guidehouse and Guidehouse will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.
Rewards and Benefits
Guidehouse offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
- Medical, Rx, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Personal and Family Sick Time & Company Paid Holidays
- Position may be eligible for a discretionary variable incentive bonus
- Parental Leave and Adoption Assistance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Basic Life & Supplemental Life
- Health Savings Account, Dental/Vision & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
- Skills Development & Certifications
- Employee Referral Program
- Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
- Emergency Back-Up Childcare Program