Senior Data Engineer
B2B Machine Learning Product
Hybrid – 2 Days onsite
70,000 – 90,000 + Equity
My client are on a mission to reinvent how those businesses engage with their customers by providing machine-learnt insights to identify exactly how customers are engaging with them online and offline – and help companies radically improve customer loyalty and revenue growth using data.
What you will do:
- Develop and maintain machine learning models on customer datasets to solve business problems.
- Work closely with their backend engineering team to add ML solutions into their platform
- Evaluate and improve existing machine learning models
- Understand business requirements from and present technical solutions to non-technical team members
- Build the ML models and help engineering deploy the ML models onto the cloud
- Help realise the product vision! You will work at a fast pace, creating production-ready machine learning models within a 28 day turn around
Who you are:
- Passionate about topics around ML, AI, Big Data, Cloud Technology and Analytics
- Hold at a degree in a quantitative field such as Computer Science, Machine Learning / AI, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, etc
- Data Scientist or ML Engineer experience in production (ideally in B2B SaaS)
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Software engineering experience – Python (terraform, scikit-learn, Pandas, NumPy, XGBoost, Matplotlib, Seaborn, Jupyter notebooks, AWS Sagemaker)
- Experience with RestAPI's
- Experience with ML Ops tools such as Sagemaker, Kubeflow and Mlflow
- Desirable: familiarity with cloud environments i.e. AWS
If you would like to hear more please send the latest copy of your CV to [email protected] to arrange a call.