Senior Data Scientist
90,000- 120,000 +Bonus + Benefits
MBNs client, a leading US-based technology organization that provides comprehensive, innovative, and fully integrated Business Performance software is in search of a Senior Data Scientist to join their team.
The company works with corporate and private equity clients on complex decisions that involve strong analysis, extensive modeling, and advanced data analytics across a wide variety of industries.
The primary responsibilities of the role will be to build statistical and ML software modules working alongside product managers, software engineers, and designers.
This is a fully remote role, for a US-based client, with a team based in the UK, you will be working UK hours with some travel to the US when required.
- Identify business trends and problems through complex data analysis.
- Interpret results from multiple sources using a variety of techniques, ranging from simple data aggregation to complex data mining.
- Prepare data, implement data models and develop databases to support business solutions.
- Develop novel ways to help business partners achieve objectives through analysis and modeling
- Think outside the box to identify and test new sources of information that unlock new business value
- Utilize machine learning to create repeatable, dynamic, and scalable models
- Bachelor’s degree in Data Science, Computer Science, Engineering, Math or Statistics Masters or Ph.D. in Machine Learning or related subject an advantage
- Skilled in statistical analysis, modeling, clustering, and data mining techniques to identify trends and insights
- Experience in the development and deployment of Machine learning models
- Excellent Python and SQL skills
- Experience in Spark and R is an advantage
- Solid understanding of data warehousing and databases
- Experience in data visualization tools
- Experience in using version control software (Git, Azure DevOps)