Leads in developing, supporting and implementing data services for multiple applications in order to meet business objectives and user requirements.
About the role:
An exciting opportunity has risen for a Senior Data Engineer to join our Data Migration project to migrate data into a Dynamics 365 CRM and Microsoft Data Verse environment for UK Police force. Engineers will form part of a large project delivery team based within the UK.
Especially for the Senior role we need good core mapping skills and someone that can interpret data mapping transformation requirements from source to target systems understanding the Dynamics CRM data model.
- Experience of working on Data Migration
- Strong SQL Skills
- Ability to obtain SC and NPPV clearances
- Strong understanding of Azure Data Technologies
- Understanding of Microsoft CRM
- Experience of ETL tools like Scribe, Visual Studio etc
- Python Scripting
- Ability to lead the migration project
- Strong understanding of Data Mapping and methodologies
- Experience on migration on Dynamics CRM Projects
- Strong communication
- Strong understanding of data platform & development processes
- Strong Analytical & problem solving skills
- A good understanding of data profiling techniques
- Extensive experience of data modelling & BI methodologies
- A good understanding of Project Management
About Capita Technology and Software Solutions
Capita Technology and Software Solutions (TSS) is a 5000 people strong global shared service, responsible for delivering innovation and digital transformation for Capita's colleagues, businesses and clients.
We design, build and run the right technical competencies and partnerships to enable Capita to deliver seamless public and customer services – from working collaboratively with Capita's businesses to shape the right technology and software solutions to take to market, to ensuring colleagues have access to resilient, predictable IT services and support, that enables them to work effectively and securely.
TSS is right at the heart of Capita, as we work to create a technology-led organisation. You'll be part of a Capita-wide network of 55,000 experienced, innovative and dedicated individuals across multiple disciplines, sectors and countries. There are countless opportunities to learn new skills and develop in your career, and we'll provide the support you need to do just that. Our purpose is to create a better outcome for you .
What's in it for you?
- 23 days' holiday (rising to 27) with the opportunity to buy extra leave
- Company matched pension, life assurance, a cycle2work scheme, 15 weeks' fully paid maternity, adoption and shared parental leave, paternity pay of two weeks…and plenty more
- Voluntary benefits designed to suit your lifestyle – from discounts on retail and socialising, to health & wellbeing, travel and technology
- The opportunity to take a paid day out of the office, volunteering for our charity partners or a cause of your choice
- Access to our Employee Network Groups, which represent every strand of diversity and allow colleagues to connect and learn from each other on an open, inclusive platform
What we hope you'll do next:
Choose 'Apply now' to fill out our short application, so that we can find out more about you.
To view our Covid-19 and process adjustments information, please visit the Capita Careers site.
We're an equal opportunity employer, which means we'll consider all suitably qualified applicants regardless of gender identity or expression, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, age, sexual orientation, disability status or any other protected characteristic. We recruit and develop our people based on merit and their passion for creating better outcomes, and we're committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. During the application process, you'll be asked to share your personal characteristics and data with us. This helps us understand our audience so we can make sure we are doing everything we can to attract a diverse range of people and ensure our recruitment processes are fair and inclusive.