My client who is trailblazing in the world of modern engineering techniques has recently raised 10m from Series A and is looking for Senior Data Analysts.
They are a fast-growing startup that was established with the goal of revolutionising data. Their SaaS platform was built #ForAnalystsByAnalysts. They believe that all companies, regardless of size, should be able to easily access and understand their data. Their goal is to provide clients with the ability to access any of their data sources from within a simple interface without any technical knowledge.
Role: Senior Data Analyst (BI Analyst Engineer)
Salary: Up to 70k Basic + Benefits
Start Date: ASAP
Location: London & Flexible
- You'll be working directly with their SaaS customers, to understand the questions they're trying to answer through data and translate this into analysis.
- They support denormalisation within Amazon Redshift, Snowflake, Google BigQuery and Microsoft Azure Synapse, so you'll be building denormalised warehouse infrastructures, across different technologies, industries and business sizes – an unbelievable opportunity to level up your own development!
- Strong SQL skills are a must – there are warehouses to be built and transform scripts to smash through.
- Python may play a part, but it's a SQL-first gig.
- Tableau, PowerBI, Qlik, Looker etc are the tools of choice for our customers, where beautiful dashboards need building, to not only add huge insight, but wow stakeholders with their new world of data.
You will have strong SQL skills, enjoy problem solving and love the challenge of turning client questions into actionable insights:
- Whether you've got experience working as a data consultant or in-house analyst, we're hoping you'll bring transferrable experience of working closely with business users, understanding warehouse infrastructure and building awesome reports!
- You're looking to take your own game to the next level by working with senior industry leaders with backgrounds at Just Eat, Trainline and Not On The High Street.
- They'd love you to understand interesting data challenges, such as single customer views, customer journey analysis and audience segmentation – but be open to tonnes more exciting problems too!
- A willingness to work closely with team members at our London office (when the world allows it!) and be enthusiastic about dealing directly with our SaaS clients and their data needs.
Share this opportunity