Principal Responsibilities* Establishes and supports multi-domain MDM Governance processes to ensure the accuracy and completeness of Salesforce, SAP, and other internal ERP systems
* Supervises daily workflow, load, and schedules of the Customer On-Boarding Team consisting of Master Data Analysts
* Provides coaching and process improvement support to the Team to ensure performance standards are met
* With the support of the direct manager, complete performance evaluations and other supervisory tasks.
* SAP Customer data Controls to assure that any onboarding/customer data updated in SAP matches with the Agreement, price increases and that the proper price is set up for product and equipment rentals and fees.
* Defines, documents, and maintains the Customer Data Quality Rules for assigned Master Data Objects in SFDC and SAP
* Assesses the impact of Data Change requests on the data structure and applicable business processes and prepares recommendations for MDM Governance
* Conducts regular consultations with other Data Stewards, Technical Analysts, the business users, and Information Services to understand data issues and identify optimization opportunities
* Ensures the integrity of the Salesforce system Assure Data Architecture to define where the data needs to be stored and how to align with other System data needs.
* Define Customer Contacts updates activities to enable annual sales campaigns, price increase letter surcharges letters and other customers
* Data Quality Management: Develop coaching reports to empower the field to maintain accurate/current data in Reviewing the data quality of SFDC entries and suggesting enhancements/improvements to the data quality
* Cleansing data records that have somehow been set with record types or ownerships that make them inaccessible to users in SFDC and SAP
* Utilizes a variety of tool sets to execute mass data cleansing and deduplication in alignment with IS standards.
* Run Data Loader (or your favourite data extraction tool) to pull out the custom settings data, and compare it to the corresponding files from the previous Annotate any changed records by editing the changed ones in the production system
* Defines KPIs to ensure data create/change SLAs are being met
* Other duties as assigned.
* 10+ years proven and progressive in Customer Master Data experiences in SFDC and SAP
* Strong background in relational databases with a special interest in Salesforce, SAP, and SQL
* Strong analytical and organizational
* Detailed analytical thinking to evaluate data, identify issues and implement solutions
* Expertise in managing large data volumes and developing automated processes to facilitate routine activities
* Expert competency in at least one SAP Master Data Object; Customer, Material, Vendor including business knowledge of how data is consumed is desirable
Join us and you will be part of a company that values and supports your career. We offer competitive pay and benefits, with set schedules, steady work and opportunities for ongoing training and career progression.
Together we value innovation, efficiency and flexibility. Putting safety first, and working with integrity and respect, we encourage everyone to find solutions for success. That means for our customers and for our colleagues. This makes us a great place to build a career where your skills are valued and developed.
Apply today @ Messer Careers (https://recruiting.ultipro.com/MES1005MESR/JobBoard/fa3fc0aa-75f1-4eac-9152-b4e8b8cbe849)
If you need assistance with the application or would like to request accommodation, call (877) 243-1030.