Senior Data Analyst – Manchester
An experienced Data Analyst is required to join an award-winning retailer headquartered in Manchester, where data is used heavily for satisfying customers.
You will join a multi-disciplined Data team as a senior member, where you'll add value by solving complex business problems across different domains.
Over the last few years, they've had a focus on modernising the whole business and creating a data-driven culture through data science and are looking for a Senior Data Analyst to help them on this journey. You'll join their data division and work with business stakeholders, providing recommendations and insights from exploratory data analysis.
- Strong skills in programming – ideally Python and SQL.
- Strong statistical background and analytical thinking
- Capable of Undertaking comprehensive data analysis and building visualisations, validated against available data
- Ability to engage with stakeholders and tell a story with the data findings
- Competitive salary ranging 35,000- 45,000 for the right person
- Hybrid working with 3 days home working per week
- Participation in an annual bonus scheme which is very generous dependant on company performance
- 24 days basic holiday + 8 days bank holiday
- Private health insurance
- Up to 8% pension contribution
This is an amazing opportunity for Data Analyst looking for career growth.
Apply below or give Jordan from Cathcart Technology a call on 01616725419.