Job Title: Senior Blockchain Engineer
Job Location: 100% Remote
We are an exciting, established cryptocurrency that offers a mainnet that enables multi-chain smart contracts. This mainnet connects all chains and unlocks unlimited possibilities for developers and projects alike. We plan to double our team size from 55 to 100+ by the end of the year.
What You Will Be Doing
You will be using your hands-on experience in Cosmos SDK or Substrate to
- Write high quality and well tested GOlang or RUST code, following the latest design and development patterns.
- Ensure that the project and engineering duties are fulfilled, being responsible for solving any engineering issue that comes up in a project.
- Guarantee quality products are shipped consistently according to the roadmap created.
- Provide support to the development team: answer technical questions, propose different approaches to solve technical problems, train new employees.
- Document the requirements and the architecture and design proposed to provide the software solution.
- Explore Cosmos SDK or Substrate projects that will be built
- Research will be a part of this role as well!
What You Need for this Position
- Cosmos SDK/Golang experience
- Substrate/Rust experience
What's In It for You
Competitive pay (150-200k+ salary depending on experience)! And a chance to join the growing United States team of this company!
So, if you are a Blockchain Engineer with either Cosmos SDK or Substrate experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Kris Riegle
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : KR6-1683219 — in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Kris Riegle – Executive Recruiter – CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.