Any European Location as a base
The job on offer
The Europe SAP CoE is the presales and portfolio leading team across Europe, made of a global network of SAP presales leads and architects / specialists that are driving the rapid expansion of our SAP business in the Renewable enterprise domain (S/4HANA, BTP and Saas/Paas Apps, Intelligent Industries, Cloud).
We spend every day focused on developing opportunities directly with clients and partners, helping them get the best business value from their SAP transformation. With more than 500 SAP S/4HANA projects in Europe and 1200 globally, a unique value-driven end-to-end transformation approach, Capgemini offers you to work on the most interesting SAP S/4 HANA projects in Europe.
As a SAP DevOps Technology Lead you will be responsible for defining and enabling the organisational strategy and approach to DevOps, focusing on agile methodology, process, practices, and tools to increase the organisation's ability and capability to deliver applications and services at high velocity and in a sustainable manner. They will contribute to key components and shared common services.
As a SAP DevOps Technology Lead in the Europe SAP CoE you will be at the heart of our continued expansion of the SAP business. You will develop across Europe our SAP DevOps teams, in charge of growing our capabilities, through upskilling, hiring or partnerships.
You will be working with new and existing clients across Europe and various industries, in a deal shaping, presales or in project as in a SAP Agile DevOps Technology architecture / consultant role.
Your field of play is Europe – job can be based anywhere in Europe and includes a combination of work from home and physical presence at customers or events.
- Solid understanding of the practical application of DevOps philosophy, Agile methods, Infrastructure as Code, and leading infrastructure and operations teams in an Agile Delivery environment
- A proven track-record in leading implementation of DevOps strategies and transformation at scale
- An ability to lead from the front, inspiring and motivating others towards a common goal
- Experience contributing to the professional community as a speaker, author or online contributor
- Evidence of a presales experience, with the demonstrable ability to shape and structure RFx responses
- Experience in presenting to senior client stakeholders up to and including CxO-level.
- Knowledge of the strategic direction of SAP products and how to architect those into a consistent framework
- Additionally, be able to demonstrate either experience or willingness to learn:
- Strong connections with the broader SAP ecosystem e.g. SAP and other relevant partner organisations
Your key responsibilities will be:
Define a clear Vision and Strategy and to promote and advocate it's adoption across a diverse range of stakeholders.
- As a SAP Agile DevOps Technology Lead for Europe, you'llbring your SAP DevOps capabilities to convert business needs into SAP solutions that drive positive business outcomes.
- You will have the ability to lead and influence the organization's overall DevOps strategy and approach, engaging effectively with cross functional teams, and senior stakeholders to build supportable, sustainable, and reliable services