You could be joining a hugely successful digital transformation consultancy as a Salesforce Solutions Architect.
As a Salesforce Solutions Architect, you will be responsible for analysing processes and the requirements of customers, translating them into solutions on the Salesforce Cloud platform. You'll oversee various digital transformation projects, maintaining the quality of developments, ensuring that best practises are followed, providing estimates on timing, and communicating regularly with the customer to understand their needs.
The company is based in London, although you can work remotely 2 – 3 days a week.
- You have extensive experience with Salesforce Cloud
- You understand Lightning Components and Aura Components
- You are keen to learn new technologies and products
- You have excellent communication and collaboration skills
- You have strong problem-solving skills
As a Salesforce Solutions Architect you can expect to earn a competitive salary (up to 80k) plus benefits.
Apply today or call to have a confidential discussion about this Salesforce Solutions Architect role.