Salesforce Software Engineer (Senior Level)
Our goal is to identify the best individual for each job, whether you live in the same city or across the globe. We encourage you to explore opportunities for career growth in all areas of Robert Half and Protiviti. You can express interest in a position without notifying your supervisor; however, if you would like to apply for the job, you must meet the minimum eligibility requirements, and discuss the opportunity with your manager first.
Benefits are available to employees. Visit roberthalfbenefits.com/Resources for more information.
Salesforce Software Engineer (Senior Level)
About Robert Half
At Robert Half, we pioneered the idea of professional staffing services nearly 70 years ago and, as the needs of businesses have evolved, so have we. We work hard, and we’re serious about what we do. But we like to have fun, too. We put people first, celebrate diversity, drive innovation, and do good in the communities where we live and work. Robert Half has been named to Forbes' list of America's Best Employers for Diversity. Robert Half is recognized by Great Place to Work and FORTUNE. We offer excellent benefits and remote work locations. If this sounds exciting, come join our Salesforce Team today!
About Our Team:
The engineering team works in close partnership with our business partners to help fuel growth and revenue goals for Robert Half, along with driving exceptional customer and employee experiences. Having rolled out one of the world’s 10 largest Salesforce instances, the team is responsible for developing and supporting innovative architecture-led solutions for our employees and customers built using the core salesforce platform, experience cloud (formerly known as Salesforce community), marketing cloud, AWS and other non-salesforce technologies. Our solutions are utilized by our Sales, Services, & Marketing teams as well as by our clients, and job seekers to automate various recruitment processes. Powered by AI and Machine Learning technologies, we automate ‘matchmaking’ between open positions & job seekers and build various prediction models to improve process efficiencies for staffing professionals. Join our smart engineers to learn new technologies, have fun, and contribute towards taking our smart & automated solutions for staffing professionals and job seekers to the next level.
Note that these positions are for our internal IT Engineering team and not for our clients’ placement.
- Software Application Development on the Salesforce platform using Object Oriented design methodologies and Salesforce technologies- Lightning, Lightning Web Components (LWC), Salesforce Einstein, Apex, VisualForce, Apex Triggers, Processes & Flows, Scheduled Jobs, Salesforce Integrations with external systems using REST / SOAP APIs, and more.
- Work with senior members of the team to analyze business requirements, translating those requirements into customized solutions using the Salesforce platform.
- Implement Salesforce solutions that adhere to platform best practices and perform peer code reviews. Typical Salesforce implementations include custom platform development, integrations with back-office systems and complex data migrations & data upgrades.
- Participate in development workstreams, from design through testing and deployment.
- With project leadership, assist in the estimation of work effort and set a realistic schedule for development.
- Work closely with everyone on the scrum teams.
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent experience
- 6+ years of experience in software analysis, development, engineering, and support.
- 4+ years of Salesforce.com development experience on enterprise projects.
- Good knowledge on software development lifecycle (SDLC).
- Understanding of object-oriented concepts, abstraction/inheritance, as well as experience with object-oriented languages (.NET/JAVA).
- Firm grasp on standard & custom objects, APEX, Visualforce, Lightning Design System, SOQL/SOSL, validation rules, Process Builder/Cloud Flow Designer, Debugging, Test Class design.
- Hands-on experience in building components using Lightning Web Components (LWC).
- Good understanding of Salesforce Community / Sites technology.
- Nice to have:
- Salesforce.com certifications (Platform App Builder and Platform Developer I/II).
- Experience working with Java, AWS, and other technologies.
- Experience integrating Salesforce with external systems using REST / SOAP APIs.
- Understanding of Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud, and Marketing Cloud.
- Master's degree (Computer Science or Engineering).
To view all open positions, please visit the Find Jobs section of the Career Worklet to search for opportunities that meet your interests and needs.
At Robert Half, there’s more to us than what we do. Learn about our values and what it’s like to work for the largest specialized staffing firm in the world at our San Ramon, California, Corporate Services office. Take a look at roberthalf.com/corporate-office-video.
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veteran
As part of Robert Half’s Corporate Services facility employment process, any offer of employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
Robert Half is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to [email protected] or call 1.855.744.6947 for assistance.
In your email please include the following:
The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application.
The location(s) (city, state) to which you would like to apply.
CA SAN RAMON CORP