Sales Operations / Data Analyst – Hiring Immediately
Verizon by Russell Cellular
Springfield Missouri Full Time: $15.00 per hour and generous benefits package Russell Cellular, a Verizon Authorized Retailer with over 700 retail locations across the United States, has an immediate opening for a Data Analyst to work with our sales department in our corporate office in Battlefield Missouri. As a Data Analyst, you will be responsible for creating various reports for the Sales Department to ensure key performance metrics are being attained by all of the various sales efforts and engines of Russell Cellular. Your expert use of Microsoft Excel will be crucial as your will work with various reporting systems within the Russell Cellular eco-system and create singular reports to report sales progress throughout the entire organization. If you like crunching data and numbers, you will love this opportunity! As the Russell Cellular Sales Department Data Analyst, you will enjoy:
- Heath, dental, vision, life insurance and Aflac short term disability.
- Paid Sick Days, Paid Vacation Days, and Paid Company Holidays.
- Employee Assistance Programs.
- 401k with a company match.
- Verizon Sales discounts, sales contests, and incentives.
- Opportunity for growth and advancement through training.
- Flexible scheduling.
- Employee referral programs.
- Community involvement opportunities
- Personal and professional growth opportunities including mentoring and training from industry experts in both retail and finance.
The Russell Cellular Human Resource Analyst must have the following qualifications:
- Strong PC skills including Microsoft Outlook
- Near experts at using Microsoft Excel so you can create reports, charts, graphs, pivot tables and look up queries.
- Reporting experience, particularly with web-based software
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Effective communication and strong interpersonal skills; ability to communicate to members of the leadership team
- Ability to work independently and multi-task
About Russell Cellular: Russell Cellular is a Verizon Authorized Retailer that has been in business since 1993. We are a part of Verizon's Big 6 program and was awarded Verizon Wireless Partner of the Year for 2018. With over 700 locations, in 42 states, and 2,400 plus employees, our mission is to provide the best wireless experience to every customer, every time. As you will be the face of our team, we will offer you uncapped earning potential and opportunities for advancement. Come and join us and be a part of the Russell Cellular success! Equal Opportunity Employer Statement Russell Cellular is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Russell Cellular makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.
As the Russell Cellular Sales Department Data Analyst, your day-to-day responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Daily, weekly, and monthly reporting of key sales and operational items
- Identify trends and areas needing heightened focus
- Examine utilization of the internal CRM program and its success rate
- Evaluate customer satisfaction results and conversion rates
- Review usage of digital forms from the sales field
- Actively look for ways to improve upon current reports to increase effectiveness