- Expert level on Continuous Delivery, BDD and Testing Strategies.
- Knowledge on build, deployment and testing tools (Bitbucket/ Git, JIRA, TeamCity, Artifactory, Ansible, Puppet, JBehave).
- Java and C# knowledge including hands on experience with Spring and REST.
- Distributed Systems (Oracle Coherence, Apache Cassandra, IBM Spectrum Symphony).
- An appreciation of distributed systems techniques.
The main deliverables are:
- Elaborate a DevOps Heatmap and Roadmaps,
- Participate to the DevOps Tribe Strategy,
- Move applications to our Internal Clouds,
- Move components to a modern deployment framework
The role explained:
Risk Systems are currently based on a technology stack composed of big data solutions, data grids, compute grids, REST based architectures, GPU, Column Stored SQL Database, No-SQL Database, GPU. The team also uses latest development practices such as Continuous Delivery to reduce time taken from development to delivery into production.
An architecture transformation strategy is taking place to develop Native Cloud Applications with a technology stack based on Micro-Service Architecture, API, Docker, Kubernetes…
The successful candidate will be expected to fulfil the role of a DevOps Engineer follows:
- Previous experience as a DevOps specialist including Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Configuration management tool experience (Puppet/ Ansible)
- Scripting experience in languages to automate tasks (Perl, Python, Bash)
- Experience setting up logging and monitoring for applications and infrastructure (Splunk, ELK, Dynatrace, Geneos…)
- Experience with source-code management tools (Bitbucket/ Git)
- Knowledge of continuous integration tools (TeamCity, Maven, Artifactory, NuGet, …)
- Hands-on experience with containerization of applications (Docker) and deployment into production environments (Docker Swarm, Kubernetes, Mesos, Rancher or similar)
- Soft skills: possesses very strong verbal and written communication skills, team spirit, fast learner, enjoys steep learning curves
Inside IR35 ; Partly Remote
Adlam Consulting operates as an Employment Agency & an Employment Business Applicants must be eligible to work in the specified location